Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Who is still interested?


I haven't been in the "crafty" mood lately. I blame it on my "reading" mood.


I recently had 1 person ask if I was going to start the GNO again. Is anyone else still interested?


I am going to make a change in the GNO. Another BIG reason for my GNO neglection, is that I have a Girls Night Out once a month already and I feel bad leaving my cute husband home alone with my boys TWICE a month. (the truth is, he thinks he can have a DUDES night out TWICE a month too...AND THAT'S JUST NOT FAIR!)


So girls,...what about a GDO??? eh? Let me abbreviate that for you all. GIRLS. DAY. OUT. Let's face the fact, if you are a stay-at-home mom like me, there is no better time to get together with the girls than during the day! (I have plenty of room at my house for the young kiddos who are not in school to roam)


Any takers for the GDO change? Crafts/snacks/adult conversation/kids messing up someone else's house....? Let me know via email: chelsiejobrown@live.com


Oh, and I was thinking the next craft should look a lot like this one...


I am going to have mine say, "Lose the Shoes"!

5 comments: