Thursday, October 1, 2009

OCTOBER CRAFT

GIRLS NIGHT OUT AGAIN!!!
WHEN: October 14
@
7:00pm
@
Chelsie Brown's
This months craft:
WORD BLOCKS!
WHAT?
7 blocks + 4 letters on each block= 16 seasonal words:)
yay!




Cute huh?
The list of seasonal words...
Harvest
Welcome
Faith
Family
Spooky
Friends
Winter
Freedom
Blessed
Snow
Home
Hope
Monster
Mother
Dream
Easter
robert spelled 'i farted' and 'poopy', goes to show that the 16 listed words are not the only words that can be made out of the blocks.
Supplies needed:
wood: 7 blocks( I will cut these out) 3-4'' squares
paint: whatever color you want, please bring your own
scrapbook paper: 3 12'' pieces for the squares on each side and 2 12'' pieces for the letters (5 total, make sure there is enough contrast b/w your two different paper colors and patterns)
The letters will be cut out with Cricket Cutter Machines. Please bring one if you have one!
Cost? I'll let you know when I buy the wood. The wood is the only thing I am providing so it should only be a couple dollars.
Please let me know by Wednesday Oct 7 if you are joining in on the fun:)
yay for crafts!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I'm Jen, I live across the street from Audrey. I am interested in the craft, I don't know if it is too late or not. I can't come on Wed night, but Audrey said we could get together another time.

    Jen W

    ReplyDelete