Thursday, February 12, 2009

March's GNO Craft

March 4 Wednesday
(for now, I'm going to keep it every first Wednesday of the month)
@ 7:00pm
This will be held
@ Chelsie Browns.

Turn this...


into this awesomely awesome craft!


Cost $5
Supplies provided:
wood (all cut out and ready)
paint (colors shown)
wire
paint brushes (I'll provide what I have, but feel free to bring some of your own)

This craft is going to take a little time.  I would plan on 1 1/2 to 2 hours to complete it.  Don't worry girls...we WILL have American Idol playing LOUD on the TV.  I need everyone who is interested in this months craft to sign up no later than Feb, 26.  This is so I can get the appropriate amount of  supplies and enough wood cut out.

FYI:  I wouldn't wear something that you would cry if it got paint on it!!!

7 comments:

  1. this is super cute..
    is anyone allowed to come to these?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to come. Had fun last time! Count me in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be there! I think I will bring Jada with me. She loves to paint and do crafty stuff. Thanks for all your work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How much to ship the wood to Montana? I super duper LOVE the GNO idea, and might be "recycling" your washer necklace for a girls camp craft this year. Keep the ideas coming!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I would love to come but I am not going to be able to make it that night! Sorry it has taken me so long to let you know what I am doing. I kept putting it off just in case I ended up with the night free. I am excited for next month though. I had so much fun with the necklaces so hopefully next month I won't have anything that night.

    ReplyDelete