Thursday, January 29, 2009

February's GNO Craft...

February 11 Wednesday
@ 7:00 pm
This will be held
at Chelsie Brown's
if you need the address
please email me at chelsiejobrown@live.com

Turn a washer...

...into a necklace!




WASHER NECKLACES
Cost: $2.50/each
Supplies:
Washer
Scrapbook Paper
Glue
Tile Hardener
String
Beads
Clasps

I have a variety of scrapbook paper and beads but you may want to pick out your own. If you do choose to bring your own paper and beads the cost will only be $1.50 for the remaining supplies!
If this night doesn't work for you because you have your kids...bring them...as long as my boys won't be there I'm happy!!!

8 comments:

  1. They turned out cute Chels!!! Look at you all being crafty and stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I come, Chels? I would love to do that, too bad I live 12 hours away huh? Those are really cute. How did you come up with the idea?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go Chels! yeah, our ward apparently just isn't very crafty :) How soon do you need to know who's coming?

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much fun.. and where did you get the idea?! Wednesdays are a really bad night for me.. Jason has a night class, so I have no babysitter! Will it always be the same day? :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wont be able to come this time, but keep in touch and I'd love to come in the coming months.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chelsie, my friend Jen said she is planning on coming. She says she might bring her girls is that okay? If she does bring them they won't be there long and her girls are good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So I think I am a few hours late... I have wanted to do something like this for a long time, just never took the time to organize it. Such a fun idea...We'll see what next month brings with the baby and maybe try to make it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. so...I can probably figure this out on my own, but since you already KNOW how to make this... how 'bout some detailed instructions? You can e-mail them to me at mormonmommy@hotmail.com. I REALLY, REALLY love this idea for girls' camp this year!!!

    ReplyDelete